Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

help!!! nokia n8

Advisor

help!!! nokia n8

i have natwest mobile app on nokia n8 installed  but cant pick  a password because there is no keyboard option available pls anyone help thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
synth_fg

Re: help!!! nokia n8

where did you get the Nat west app from and is it listed as compatable with the N8

Please use plain text.
Advisor

downloaded from natwest site which they then sent me a link to download it and yes it is compatable as i had to choose manufacturer and model before they send link

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
synth_fg

It's a nat west app then so there's not alot I can suggest,

if no keyboard comes up when you press in the empty box next to the password prompt, then I'd try talking to nat west

Please use plain text.
Advisor

ok thanks anyway

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Seem to remember it was a right pain to activate on S60 devices, as kept timing out so you had to start again from scratch inputting details.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kewell41

i have natwest mobile app on nokia n8 installed  but cant pick  a password because there is no keyboard option available pls anyone help thanks

same here i got this prob

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Have you tried device in both "portrait" and "landscape" mode?

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
highroyds

This app will only show A B C D, and only A & B will only work which is terrible for the mobile banking.  Doesnt matter which way you hold the phone it will only show those letters.  I've contacted the company who makes the apps and just waiting for them to reply.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

i'd leave NatWest,as i did many years ago

sorry

Please use plain text.
highroyds

I'd had a reply from the company (monilink / Monitise) that make the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch app and Nokia App.  They've told me that the Nokia app isn't supported for the N8, but they will pass the request for the app on the N8 onto the development team - but if more users request it then it will be put into production quicker.

Please use plain text.
pyarwood

[ Edited ]

They actually had this problem with the N97 when that came out you had to use the keyboard and not the screen. They then created a version that would work on the N8 no problems but can anyone convince them that sending N8 users the old keypad version wont work and the N97 Updated version would be better than nothing.

dont think they actually care about the mobile app anyway

but Nokia could create a better Java Based input system but same as the last comment Nokia are not bothered about the N8 Anymore now they have changed to Win Phone 7

Please use plain text.