Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

how to restore nokia e52 contacts after format

Registered Member
leleconan

how to restore nokia e52 contacts after format

hi

i format my nokia e52 without backing up so i lost my conacts

is there any way to recover them

thanx alot

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: how to restore nokia e52 contacts after format

Not without a backup. Do you have an older backup or did you sync your contacts with anything else like Gmail or Outlook?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
leleconan

Unfortunately no

I have never done a backup :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
leleconan

how can i copy contacts from phone or memory card to phone memory ???

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

@leleconan

For Nokia E52, you can have the options to transfer contacts from SIM memory to phone memory or vice versa. To do this, Go to Contacts>Options>Mark>Mark All>Options>Copy>Phone memory or SIM memory.

You can also copy contacts individually: Contacts>Select the contact you want to copy>Options>Copy>Select memory where you want to save it.

If you intend to save contacts to your SIM card, please take note that number of contacts that can be saved depends on the SIM card. For phone memory, it will depend on the available memory on the phone.

For backing up your data, you may use Nokia Suite. For instructions, please refer here.

tiny_chef

Final Banner
Please use plain text.