Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

how to unlock network on nokia e63

Registered Member
ade2218

how to unlock network on nokia e63

my phone cannot use vodacom sim card. pls want can i do
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Re: how to unlock network on nokia e63

Only your operator can unlock your phone. So if you e.g. you bought the phone O2 locked, you will have to get the lock code from O2. - And since it was locked, I guess you got the phone cheaper, and therfor you will probably have to pay.

Call the operator which the phone is locked to. Only they can help you anyway.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Re: how to unlock network on nokia e63

In norway, people often buy phones with contracts and operator lock to get the phones cheaper. - They put the contract sim card away and use another simcard from with cheaper prices, but pay tha monthly price. - Telenor which is the biggest provider in Norway offers free unlcok as long as you have a contract. If I buy a mobile from Telenor without contract but with operator lock, I will get it cheaper, but not as cheap if I had a contract with it, and to unlock it I have to pay for it. Call your operator or check out their websites for information.

There's nothing we can help you with, only the provider which the phone is locked to.

If your phone should be unlocked but has a lock, contact your reseller.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.