Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

i forgot my phones security code :(

Registered Member
minkaas

i forgot my phones security code :(

heii i changed my security code and i forgot it :smileysad: plss can someone help me :smileyvery-happy: ive got Nokia x3-00

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Re: i forgot my phones security code :(

you have to take your phone to a Nokia Care Point.  you can't fix it yourself.

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
delta1947

[ Edited ]

i forgot security code IMEI

Moderator's Note:

Personal details removed by a moderator. We kindly ask you not to share your personal contact details or your phone's IMEI number publicly on this forum. This is for your personal safety and privacy.

Cheers!

EnioReH01

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Didn't you read the post by phonehacker above ? Whats the point in posting your IMEI ? You have to take your phone to Nokia Care for resetting the code. A proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice) may be asked...

Please use plain text.