Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

international warranty

Advisor
nirbhay12345

international warranty

i have bought a mobile from UAE .may i get warranty in india
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: international warranty

Nokia warranties are only valid in the country of purchase with a exceptions such as Europe where the warranty is Europe wide. In your case the warranty will not be valid in India. 

Registered Member
Rulefor

Adding to the questions asked above, is there any possibility to exted the warranty worldwide with an addon price ?

Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Not that I am aware of. I don't speak for Nokia, but I thionnk their reasons are as follows. Even though phone variants may seem the same, they are localised for individual countries and markets, due to defferences in languages, frequency bands, etc etc. The manufacturers would prefer you buy the phone best suited to your locality. You will find all the major manufacturers have the same policy.