Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: java game not working after belle!

Mobile Visionary
timkamat

java game not working after belle!

I had installed the java game cricket t20
fever (developed by Indiagames) on my
phone. It has somewhat gone wrong
after belle update. The bowling speed
has reduced too much(you can
understand only if you have installed this game and play it). Besides I have
the hd version of this game in sis
format. Even this does not work
properly. The app just exits itself when I
select bowling. Can anyone explain?
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
AnupTheRaskal

I don't have the java version of this game, but I have the sis version.  When installing, it says application not compatible with the phone. I don't remember if it said so in anna or s^3. but belle has quite different engine. It doesn't support tons of applications. so relax till developers decide if they want to continue supporting this os. I have tons of applications but uncompatible with belle :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Is it the same with just that java game or for any java game? I haven't tried any java game yet... Wanted to know if there's an issue.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

No- I have a couple of java games apart from this one- but all other work fine. I even downloaded a free ad version of this game from Nokia store and even that gives the same problem. Why Cant Nokia check for compatibility before adding any app in its app store? Same is the case with quick office pro 7 which has compatibility issues with belle as agreed by quickoffice itself. Then why does the app continue to be available in store that too at a price?
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Looks like this time Nokia took great care about the update, but totally forgot about compatibility issues regarding apps.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
pyaesoneoo

yah! i have same problem. after update belle in c7 can't install java. i also want to know.

Please use plain text.