Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: language

moussavi6454

language

persian language has removed from my c5-03
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
karim_mohamed

Do SW update @ Nokia Care Center to change the language

If I've helped in any way, a click upon the white star at bottom right of screen would always be appreciated.

However if my answer also solves your problem clickingbelow it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
moussavi6454

hi, when i bought my c5-03, it was on persian language but when i did SW update the persian removed from language setting. Now, The setting has automatic, english, francais, arabic and portugues. And it hasn't persian language. What i should do now?
Hlp me plz.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
karim_mohamed

Yes , I know what happened , you tried SW over the air , you can get your languge back you need to be in the phone by going to the near Nokia care point and they will do SW update for you for free if as i know if you covered by warranty but don't forget to ask them that you need SW with the languge you want .

BR,

Karim Mohamed

Raya-Best service

If I've helped in any way, a click upon the white star at bottom right of screen would always be appreciated.

However if my answer also solves your problem clickingbelow it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
moussavi6454

ok, thanks a lot.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

It seems the phone was not intended for Sale in your Region. The Persian language was not a part of the Firmware but the retailer added the language later on for his benefits. You need to go to Nokia Care and get the language pack installed..but be warned that any future Firmware Update / Re-install will put you in the same condition again, where the language will need a re-install thru' Nokia care...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
karim_mohamed

kindly mark the topic as solved to let others know the solution .

Please use plain text.