Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

list of E72 bottom icons?

Advisor
Accepted Solution

list of E72 bottom icons?

hello,

this is very annoying  - since when Nokia no longer lists icon meanings in user manual?

for example, what does this icon mean, sorry for **bleep** sketch: http://i48.tinypic.com/a9is5.jpg

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Re: list of E72 bottom icons?

anyone?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
engmotagaly

Dear |AlgirdasK, 

This icons means that you have un-sent messages in the outbox folder in the Messaging application

I've fell into the same issue and I did some research and I found it

Hope this helps

Have a great day!

Yours,

Motagaly

{ M O T A G A L Y }
http://motagaly.blogspot.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/motagaly
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Amazing! thanks!

Nokia really REALLY should list all this information!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Envelope

Hi all,

I have envelope icon flashing next to bluetooth and wireless icon. Do you guy know what it is, it is annoying me !

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

go to messages then options then sim messages delete them messages

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nickhills

The lack of a published anthology of E72 icons is really a pity. It is a great phone but the user guide or the web needs a clear dictionary of the icons. Please can this be rectified.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

keep an out here soon im working on a complete guide for icons not in user guides

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ee1518

[ Edited ]

Can not believe this situation. I just downloaded the latest E72 manual and the icons are not listed there!!!

The manual was even updated 8 days ago.

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/e72/guides

WHAT??? You can not even print the manual without cracking the protection!! It is a protected PDF. Like Symbian signed is not enough annoyance, you have to protect also user manuals? What will happen next?

I was lucky to have an application (Not official Adobe) on my PC that was able to remove this restriction in a few seconds. So now I can print.

This is off-topic, but I have now had enough of this Nokia screwing its own customers:

If I buy an iPhone 4, can i download a (PDF) manual that tells ALL the features the phone has? I do not want any *** trial and error and browsing through discussion boards, I need a manual that says everything!!

I suppose Apple saves even more paper with printed manuals than Nokia (I have seen iPod Touch manual and it says about nothing), but is there a COMPLETE downloadable manual available for that phone?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Kellie5565

[ Edited ]

I have tried to delete the messages in my outbox but the icon is still there!! Really annoying!! Any other ideas guys?

:smileymad:

Please use plain text.