Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

lost arabic language with nokia n8

Advisor
cressball

lost arabic language with nokia n8

i went with symbian anna and i lost arabic language .... dont know why .... can u tell me why that happen and how i can fix it and if i fixed does that will happen again or not ? thank you 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: lost arabic language with nokia n8

The reason is here ..and the only way to get it installed is thru' Nokia Care...

Please use plain text.
alialsabaq

[ Edited ]

i`m lost arabic language with nokia n8 my email

MODERATORS NOTE: E-mail address has been removed. Sharing of personal information is not allowed on the forums. Please do not share sensitive or personal information as it could threaten your personal security.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

alialsabaq wrote:
i`m lost arabic language with nokia n8 

Quote:-

Why has my device changed language after updating?
After an update, your Nokia device may restart in its native language. To change the language go to Settings > Phone > General > Phone language. 

If your Nokia device was originally manufactured for use in another country or region, using Nokia Software Updater may revert the set of available device languages to the original language set. 

If your preferred language is no longer available after using Nokia Software Updater, you may need to return your Nokia device to a Nokia Care point to have this language reinstated.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sariah21

I have same problem, no other way to reistall online
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Sorry..but there is NO other way than to get it installed thru' Nokia Care ...

Please use plain text.