Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

mail for exchange on nokia 6120

Registered Member

mail for exchange on nokia 6120

For me the Nokia 6120 is the ultimate business phone. It has all it needs at a very afordible price. However nokia mail for exchange is not available for this phone. Are there more people who would need this, and does anyone know if Nokia will develop a version that can be used for this phone?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: mail for exchange on nokia 6120

I would like the mail for exchange application for my new 6120. Does anyone know if one will become available?
Please use plain text.

Same here. I have this horrible company 'smart'phone that is fine for MS Exchange/ company VPN, but has severe problems with the primary phone features, namely calling people.

For this reason, I swapped my company SIM into my 6120 and can now call people, but cannot get on the company VPN & Exchange server. Since it has the Symbian S60 platform, I do not understand why it should be unable to use these business features. S60 and Outlook integration and the such was the primary reason I got this phone! Otherwise I might as well have gotten an HTC...
6120 Classic
Please use plain text.
Employee

MfE will support this device (and loads of new devices) in version 2.7.0. It will be available in a few weeks.
Please use plain text.

Excellent! Will we be notified in any way?
6120 Classic
Please use plain text.
Employee

Here's your notification (if you haven't already heard):

http://businesssoftware.nokia.com/mail_for_exchange_downloads.php

Make sure you pick the 6120 from the list. It does matter!
Please use plain text.

Thank you! I've installed the software, and it seems to have gone fine, but when I try to log in on my Exchange server, it keeps complaining that my credentials (either username or password) are incorrect. Now, I'm 100% sure that I filled them in correctly, so I was wondering whether this error might be caused by something else...anyone know what this might be?
6120 Classic
Please use plain text.

Yesyesyes, it works now :smileyhappy:) Thanks a load for your support m4e_team_k!
6120 Classic
Please use plain text.
arzad

http://businesssoftware.nokia.com/mail_for_exchange_downloads.php

this link still work????

i use SEVEN to connect with my company mail exchange..

Please use plain text.