Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

more C3-01 info required!

Counsellor
missmouse

more C3-01 info required!

decide to try mini opera as a browser instead of oranges thingy. works well!

But I dont seem to be able to make the display go to landscape?

Anyone know how? I searched online & I was told if I clcik on * then # it would change but it doesnt!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
missmouse

Re: more C3-01 info required!

anyone?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

No it isn't available in this model. U may download opera 4.2 which i don't remember has it or not but it won't work properly on C3-01. Also if u wish to update to new versions of opera mini( the default is mini5) follow the link below, its an indirect way of do so as it won't download directly. But i would like to tell u that following advantages & disadvantages r there for it:
1. Gives an option to fast scroll i.e. Scroll to top & bottom, handy for long web pages.
2. Option available to share web pages directly.
3. Disadv- all ur saved pages will not appear on mini 6.1 as the format is diff, however u can view them on mini5. However u can still use all ur bookmarks using opera link.

4. The start page icons that appear as blocks will not appear so but as lines(a slight cosmetic diff to say)

/t5/Cseries/Opera-mini-6-amp-c3-01/m-p/1046511

If u download it, do remember to go to m.opera.com to update the version as it'll then become a certified app, which is much better to use
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

To go to advanced settings in opera mini type "config:" in the address bar. It'll open advanced settings
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
missmouse

thats a bummer! 'cos Operas qwerty keyboard would be handy if it was just that LITTLE bit bigger as in landscape.  As it is you really need a stylus to pick out the keys!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

There's the option to switch off the opera keyboard under the advanced settings if u wish
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
missmouse

Oh but I WANT a qwerty if its possible!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

The only qwerty available is opera keyboard. As this phone is touch & type so i believe it was thought that ppl will use phone keyboard for typing
Please use plain text.