Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

my c5 memory card corrupted

Registered Member
rajneeshpandey

my c5 memory card corrupted

i purchased nokia c5 on sep 20th 2010. But the 2gb micro sd card i got with the phone got corrupted in nov 10. Because of some problems i was not able to visit nokia care. When i went there today dec 22nd 10 the nokia care center rep rudely told me that this memory card cannot be changed because i got only 3 months guarantee which has been already finished. Please guide me because when i called to nokia cc the rep puted my call on hold and disconnected.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
kaych

Re: my c5 memory card corrupted

Can't you just put in a SD card reader in a computer and wipe it out ? Then put in phone and select format sd card.
Please use plain text.
Sage
sudhakar35

Re: my c5 memory card corrupted

Remember :
> All media (software CD, memory card etc) carry only 3 months warranty

> Battery and external accessories carry 6 months warranty.

> Only mobile handset (without battery and any accessories connected) carry 1 year warranty.

Solution : Better you buy new memory card from a branded company (like San disk, A-Data etc).

Approx price for 8 GB Sandisk microSD card is Indian Rupees 1500.
Please use plain text.