Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: my nokia c7 always maske restart

Advisor
mas511
Accepted Solution

my nokia c7 always maske restart

i have c7 phone and alwyes make restart when i use gps or camera or make phone call any one iave proplem like this and how can i solve it???

Please use plain text.
Professor
Vangelis290189

If your phone is like this since you bought it then you have a faulty main board . The symptoms of this is corrupted image at random apps . applications wont start or crashing from its own . also if you take some photos some of them have blank spaces cause they are not saved properly . If you are experiencing something like this go to NCC and demand main board replacement

Please use plain text.
Advisor
mas511

my phone make this since i make update to my phone using ovi updater uptade my phone to v 014002 in 1-3-2011
Please use plain text.
Professor
Vangelis290189

then its not your hardware . your phone kept the settings from previous firmware and now the new firmware crashes . All you need to do is a software reset which will delete everything from your phone (except from the update) so it will be like you bought it today with firmware v14 .

in case you do not know the reset is done by pressing *#7370# . Good luck !!!

Please use plain text.
Advisor
mas511

when you will update nokia c7 firmware v 14 it from 1-3-2011 we need new soft to c 7 becouse v14 not good
Please use plain text.
Professor
Vangelis290189

[ Edited ]

I'm using the v14 without problems . New update is coming next month . Be patient !

Did the reset fix your problem ?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
mas511

no it is the them problem im wating new update
Please use plain text.
Advisor
mas511

i hope fix my problem
Please use plain text.
Advisor
waruikaijin

any ideas what will the new firmware will fix? this also happened to me after i updated it to 14.002, the issues that i encountered is mentioned here... /t5/Connectivity/Nokia-C7-WLAN-Scan-FM-Transmitter-Bluetooth-causes-restart/td-p/1096453

Please use plain text.
Advisor
waruikaijin

i was convinced it was a hardware issue but i doubted it since started right after the update..
Please use plain text.
crames5

i lost my soft to all wt cn i do
Please use plain text.
crames5

replay yar wt cn i do
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

Explain your problems in detail. Please dont one liners.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.