Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

n70-1's Music player

Contributor
pisco

n70-1's Music player

Anyone tell me why do it take too long every time i get the music menu:confused:I only have 65songs of mp3 file)
Professor

Re: n70-1's Music player

could be a few things

my moneys on a slow memory card maybe this can sloooowwwww the phone down so much because it takes a long time for the card to be read if its a slow card

have you tryed backing your data up then doing a full format of card and phone??

this could clear any backlogged data etc that might be slowing it down

have you tryed latest firmware??

nice 1

hope 1 of them helps
Professor

could try a different memory card or saving some tracks to phone memory then removing memory card then open up music player to see if its quicker via phone

this will let you know if you have a slow card

most fakes are very slow allways etter to buy a genuine fast memory card for your phones etc

nice1
Contributor
pisco

14-Aug-200708:58 AM
buxz777 wrote:
could try a different memory card or saving some tracks to phone memory then removing memory card then open up music player to see if its quicker via phone

this will let you know if you have a slow card

most fakes are very slow allways etter to buy a genuine fast memory card for your phones etc

nice1

This 1GB Rs-MMC was included with my n70 Music Edition. Is it fast or slow?
Professor

is it the genuine nokia 1?? i would think it would be ok if so

is it a genuine music edition??

or did you buy an updated normal version with a bundled memory card??
Contributor
pisco

15-Aug-200702:53 AM
buxz777 wrote:
is it the genuine nokia 1?? i would think it would be ok if so

is it a genuine music edition??

or did you buy an updated normal version with a bundled memory card??

It's a genuine nokia, i bought it last week at a Nokia store. But solved the problem by deleting all files in Private folder. Fast as wind:smileyhappy: (We say so Vietnam)
Anyways, thanks for helping
Counsellor
beakman

I've got the same problem. I have 2 memory cards - 1 is the original memory card that came with the phone, and the other i purchased. The original works fine, but i upgraded and bought a new one. now, it takes 14 seconds just to get the Music player to read all the songs, 12 seconds to read the Gallery. Even if i deleted all the videos, music, and pictures, it still is slow.
75% of the people will believe any made-up statistics they see in a signature just like this one.