Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: n8 application for headset dvb-h

Registered Member
dioscuro

n8 application for headset dvb-h

Where it's possible find application for headset dvb-h ? I can/t find it on nokia site and on ovi store !!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

[ Edited ]

Have you already got the official Nokia DVB-H headset?

The software is supposed to be released shortly before the product goes on sale.  I wasn't aware that it was officially on sale yet.

I can't find the software in the Normal locations so you may need to contact nokia care about this.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dioscuro

I have got thr official  nokia headset dvb-h

I contacted nokia care, they sent me a text message with a link that does not work :smileysad:

(http://store/ovi/mobi/content)

anyways tnx

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

There's a link on this page:

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/cu-14a/software

I'm unable to confirm if it works though as I'm in a country (the UK) that does not support DVB-H.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
stillme13

[ Edited ]

I have already got the application for dvb tv.

But where can I order/buy the headset?

On the dutch nokia site there is info about the headset but I can't find any link for buying it.

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

[ Edited ]

Please can any body in europe excluding uk, help me to download the mobile tv app and send it to my email, i have tried downloading and its saying NOT AVAILABLE FOR MY COUNTRY, and dvbh mobile tv is working. My email is *****@yahoo.com pls u can download the n8 mobile tv apps from this link below and send it to my email above, thanks www.europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/cu-14a/software

MODERATOR'S NOTE: This post has been edited. We would like to inform you that we have removed your personal details from your post as it is unwise to publish it publicly on this forum.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Can some one plz tell me which shop in the uk has the NOKIA MOBILE TV HEADSET DVBH (CU-14A) now for sale
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

I'd be surprised if you found any UK based shops selling the DVB-H TV headset because it's not broadcast in the UK.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
ebenf

Where did you manage to get the "Noia Mobile TV Headset".

Been looking every where online and in shops (South Africa) but nobody list or stock it.

Please use plain text.
zigro_01

ebenf

I've found my headset in Midrand of all places. I don't like advertising for other companies but if this helps you then so be it.  The company's name is Celcom (www.celcom.co.za) 

It costs round R450 and it works perfectly with DSTV mobile TV. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
V1p3r69

Have you managed to find one yet ebenf? Which province do you stay in?

If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
bilwal_lalit

Can some one plz tell me from where I can buy NOKIA MOBILE TV HEADSET DVBH (CU-14A)

Can some one plz tell me from where I can buy NOKIA MOBILE TV HEADSET DVBH (CU-14A)

Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
Sage
Ngwangwa

Re: Can some one plz tell me from where I can buy NOKIA MOBILE TV HEADSET DVBH (CU-14A)

Go to Nokia Store and search for this application called Mobile Tv and download it. This is the application that is compatible with the Dvb-H headsets. Hope it will help you.  It is compatible with Nokia Belle and works fine.

Ngwangwa - Six Million Ways To Die Choose One
Please use plain text.
bilwal_lalit

Re: Can some one plz tell me from where I can buy NOKIA MOBILE TV HEADSET DVBH (CU-14A)

hi ngwangwa, i hv this mobile tv application but i don't hv NOKIA MOBILE TV HEADSET. plz help me From where i can purchase it?
Please use plain text.
bilwal_lalit

plz tell me, from where u purchesed dvb-h headset ?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Are you in a country that actually uses the DVB-H TV standard? If not then it won't be available in your country as it would be useless.

If your country does broadcast DVB-H you need to contact nokia dealers and check online stores in your country.
Please use plain text.
Sage
Ngwangwa

@bilwal_lalit

If your country supports DVB-H broadcast then the headset that you want will be of use to you. Go to any Nokia care centre or any Nokia retail store from your area and from there you will be able to buy them and if it is not available in your country they will assist you.

If not assisted then go to ebay and look for them and I am sure that from there you can get them.

Ngwangwa - Six Million Ways To Die Choose One
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]

Just to mention the model names. Are you able to access that app in the Store? If not, get a UK based proxy to get an IP from UK.

stillme13 wrote:

Where can I order/buy the headset?

Does this help? By the way, the Nokia SU-33W works as well, even in Symbian Belle. Might be an alternative easier to get.

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Please use plain text.