Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

n93 updated still having memory prob

Mobile Visionary
roberth

n93 updated still having memory prob

hi as the title states updated n93 but im still having the "memory full" when i try to replay a video that i just took i have to exit completely and go back into gallery to get it working.....anyone else has this prob that has updated?
solution anyone?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Re: n93 updated still having memory prob

Realplayer uses to much memory. It crashed on me recently when i watching a .rm-stream, when I changed to full screen; app closed, memory full =/
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
nj7_

Re: n93 updated still having memory prob

N93 should have the same RAM limitation like N80 - not enouth battery to handle all. On N73 have even another one, the RAM fill with application, and after exit, the space remains occupied untill the next reboot. If N93 have the same behavior, do a reboot, and maybe the phone works better after that.
Please use plain text.