Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

n97 mini memory problems

Contributor
adob
Accepted Solution

n97 mini memory problems

My phone won't let me open any messages or photos or anything, it keeps coming up with the message

'Memory full. Close some applications and try again'

I haven't got any applications open and haven't got that much stored on it. Help!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Re: n97 mini memory problems

How much space are there left on C:?

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
zoro06

hard reset your phone by pressing the 4 buttons together till you see NOKIA logo

don't forget to backup your phone before , " choose all options except files from phone memory"

-you can show appreciation to my posts if it helped or useful by pressing the green Kudo star beside my post that hepled :smileyhappy:
-if my answer was the solution , so click accept as solution button
Started From Nokia 3310 , Now with Nokia N97 v.22.0.110 + N900 PR1.2
Please use plain text.
Contributor
adob

I turned it off and on again and its working for now!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

My phone seems to be working better after I deleted the following Installed Apps from my phone.
Nokia Store Client
Fb installer
Nokia OVI Provisioner
OVI Contacts
OVI Maps ODML
OVI Store Client
Photos
Psiloc World Traveller

For more instructions for deleting unwanted stuff or transferring data and apps from phone memory to mass memory go to http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/n97/faq

To empty space on the phone memory, do the following:-
1. Install Nokia Suite v3.3.89
2. On the menu bar at the top there is a row of icons. Click the white and blue striped “life saver ring” or “Support” icon.
3. Click “Phone Info and Tools”
4. On right side of the screen you will see the “Make Space” button under the “Capacity” section. Click this button ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE TAKEN A FULL BACKUP OF YOUR PHONE on your PC/Laptop. Because it does not allow you to intervene once it starts deleting the files from your phone memory.
Please use plain text.