Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: n97 slidelock broken.

Contributor
arunmag
Accepted Solution

n97 slidelock broken.

i got a nokia n97 just two days back now my slide lock have fallen off...
It is not in warrenty.. I am in india.
What can i do now to replace it.. Or is there any solution for it... It feels crapy to slide the keyboard everytime to unlock it.. Please help me. Thanks in advance...
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You may get it replaced at Nokia Care...or have a look at this application ...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
arunmag

i loved dis mobile. I want to replace it.
How much does it costs approx in india.
I need to change the whole panel or just that lock?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You need to contact your local Nokia Care to find out what exactly need to be replaced and the cost for that...

You may find the Care Point here ...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
arunmag

thanks alot. Wil do it rightaway.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
arunmag

omg! I ask the cust care personality. They told i hav to change the total panel. It costs 850rs itseems. And my charger port also broken. Just to change the charger port they cost around 800rs. **bleep** nice business. Is there any place where i can get the lock part ly.
Please use plain text.