Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 5250

zzspicy

nokia 5250

how to make camera sound off in nokia 5250?

i need answer with detail please.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Re: nokia 5250

Go to camera- settings- camera sounds- off
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

..but depending upon your Region.. this option May or May Not be available..as in some countries to protect the privacy its prohibited to take pictures without the subjects knowledge..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Andemon

This may be a late reply but i just got the phone, 3 hours ago and the only way I could turn off that sound was by going to Profiles-> General (or what profile you have selected) -> Personalise -> Warning Tones- Off.

I don't know any possible way but I use this method because those camera sounds are really annoying.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ajairababu

u can install a small s0ftware for this.
Visit symbiantalk.net modding section
Please use plain text.