Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

nokia 6120 cannot connect to PC suite via bluetoot...

Registered Member

nokia 6120 cannot connect to PC suite via bluetooth - please help

Hi,

I have a new Nokia 6120 and trying to sync it with my Outlook.

I had a Nokia 6021 and used PC Suite 6.6 with no problems. Now that I saw I cannot connect my new 6120 I tried to upgrade to PC suite 6.85 but still no luck.

The software finds the phone, asking me to pair, I get a message in my phone to pair and when I try to approve I get a message in PC suite saying the phone cannot be verified.

Can someone help? I'm clueless.
Mobile Guru
manta

Re: nokia 6120 cannot connect to PC suite via bluetooth - please help

Try to use the "unpair" option in PC Suite get connected wizard to kind of "reset" the situation and then try again to search and pair the devices from "fresh".
Registered Member

I cannot unpair it from the PC suite because it is not paired according to the PC suite.

According to the phone it is paired, and I'd tried to do it over there (unpair from the phone and then try to connect from the PC suite again).

No success...
Registered Member

I cannot facilitate the bluetooth function on my nokia - to receive data from my laptop. When I activate the blue tooth on both the pc and phone, and try and send data, I get a message on the phone do I accept? and press yes - but then the laptop tells me the connection has failed and nothing else happens.