Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 6630

Registered Member
grahammorris

nokia 6630

i haved purchased this phone new from portugal,am having difficulties getting around this phone,can i change software to full english (as tho i bought phone in uk

thanks graham

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: nokia 6630

You managed to find a 6630 new? Wow, that 2004 phone was discontinued many years ago!

If it was new it should have given you the choice of English on first use. You should be able to find the language settings menu by using the google translate website to work out what options you need to select.

Can you post a picture of it as it's possible you may have a fake phone that isn't a nokia.

If you don't want to do that you can take it into a nokia care point for inspection and assistance.
http://europe.nokia.com/support/repair-and-recycle/repair/care-points
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
grahammorris

thanks for your quick reply

the phones was purchased from vodafone portugal

but cant navigate to the things i want like recieved calls that easy

as just taken me 20 mins to find last caller,i want to be able to use this phone as an english one with no portuguese at all on it,i have got some english on it but still got portuguese menus showing

thanks graham

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
grahammorris

sorry forgot to say was purchased in 2007 thanks
graham
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

If you can't select English in the menu then something is wrong, take it to a nokia care point for help.

The 6630 was a very slow phone, you may want to consider something more modern and user friendly.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mktahir80

Hi Plz he me Im Use in Nokia 6630 im Connt in Date Cable and Bluetooth one Message me to Installing Cell to Pc message me syncing installation security error i m three time format is not work plz help me

Please use plain text.