Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia 700

lambokats
Accepted Solution

nokia 700

hey... wanted to know if nokia 700 has a front camera.. on the internet some sites say they have and some say it doesnt.. confused abit.. in hte phone theres an option for video call.. but cannot activate the front camera at all.. help needed..

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Hey Iambokats,

Welcome to the Nokia forums!

The nokia 700 does not have a front facing camera, only a 5mp camera mounted on the back.

For more information regarding the Nokia 700 camera please see here.

I hope this helps!

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
milan_a

[ Edited ]

Hi, I have one question:

before I had a nokia 5230 and there I could see the elevation (altitude) of his position. It is also possible with the Nokia 700?

Thanks for answer.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@milan_a

Go to Nokia Store and get LeGPSData2 application:http://store.ovi.com/content/208256

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Contributor
milan_a

[ Edited ]

Thanks aspergerguy,  but in my country is inaccessible, I'm going to install "GPS Info Qt",  "Altimeter Touch" and "Compass Touch"

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

[ Edited ]

@milan_a

Whilst in Nokia Store application > tap on "head & shoulder" icon at far right of screen to get to My Stuff > Installation preferences and choose E:\Mass memory for both "Install games and applications".

Admittedly using version of Nokia Store from Nokia Beta Labs storeinstaller_tb92_prd_PROD_3.28.025.sisx upon 700 but instalation preferences are no different in this version.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
milan_a

Thanks, you are super!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
milan_a

and even question:

using Sports Tracker application and need to be constantly lit display - how to do that is not turned off?? Could you advise?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

milan_a wrote:

using Sports Tracker application and need to be constantly lit display - how to do that is not turned off?

AFAIK within Sports Tracker > Settings > General > Workout backlight - default setting = automatic but you can change to "Always on".

Please use plain text.
Contributor
milan_a

hmm, well, I expect this option in system setup :smileysad:. Thanks for your handy. The Nokia 700 phone looks hilarious.
Please use plain text.
Basimanchalan

nokia 700 audio out

iam using nokia 700 for last 3 weeks........2 days before....my phone is not showing any sigh while i connect my headset..........it cant detect it.......i had tried alot type of headset.....but no use :smileysad:........what can i do?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
super_b

hello, i recently bought a nokia 700, i am having problems with my contacts.

when the phone rings, it only shows my contacts last and first names. how can i get it to

show the middle name pls. any solutions pls.

Please use plain text.
cutie2012

nokia 700 sucks! Have sent in twice to Nokia Service Centre and still no improvement. Incoming and outgoing calls keep cutting off. Nokia personnel suggests I do not hold the phone too near to my ear!!! What sort of phone I hv bought!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
TheRooster

Cutie2012, I agree. Nokia phones used to be the best in the world in my opinion. I think the trouble is they cannot make smartphones. Their quality control is not good. Try one of Nokia's WP devices, perhaps MS has to approve the device first, in which case there would be some quality control on the MS side of things as well.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
samsabu71

hai i'm using nokia 700 is there front cam available ? There videocall option in contacts
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

samsabu71 wrote:
hai i'm using nokia 700 is there front cam available ? There videocall option in contacts

NO .. so no video calls ...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
essynevoh

hi,i have nokia 700 and it takes time to start when I want to take pictures. Also in the gallery i cant share or upload pictures directly to the social networks.please advice
Please use plain text.
Contributor
essynevoh

Also my nokia 700 is not working with any of the ear phones,what could be the problem?
Please use plain text.