Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia C3-00 restore factory setting result =commun...

newbie666

nokia C3-00 restore factory setting result =communities and other features of the phone gone

[ Edited ]

hi to all

i just bought nokia c3 for a week, i accidentally click the restore factory settings

and then entered the password, after that, all my files gone, the communities, ovi store, and other features of the phone. the original theme color on the phone is gren,white and blue right?

then after restoring

the theme become gray and other features gone, and the worse thing that i cant use the internet although i have wifi connection. the goto adres and other menu in the interner gone, the only remaining is

home, browser and web services.

when i click home it says check home page adres

when i click browser, it doesnt work

also the web services

the community,ovi store, and other features gone,

all tones gone, all themes, all games gone, nothing left

pls help me, the store i bought this phone are useless,

the nokia care center is far from our place,

i hope that you all can help me, tnx

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
piyon

Re: nokia C3-00 restore factory setting result =communities and other features of the phone gone

happens to me too..help..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
haidyn

Re: nokia C3-00 restore factory setting result =communities and other features of the phone gone

hey, the same thing happened to me, the applications that i downloaded was lost too..

Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Hi,

Sorry to hear your issues.

After restore settings  all unfortunately phone is just like the factory oriented.

So I would recommend you to update with the lates phone sw.

Please check this link for updating.

http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/device-software-update/can-i-update

You can  also update with Nokia Ovi Suite.

http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/nokia-ovi-suite/compatibility-and-download

Of course after updating you need to set again your operator  and  WLAN settings.

In discussion board there are many threads  to give you information about WLAN settings.

I hope this helps you.

Br

Mahayv

Please use plain text.
Contributor
micheal1156

ok first you must go to the settings select configuration and  select personal settings and press add select web put your username  and password of you nokia account go to your internet address (www.google.com) and you are done

Please use plain text.
Contributor
micheal1156

if you cannot go to internet address then go to music selectgo to media player then select options click downloads select go to address then it will put rtsp:// clear the address and put www.google.com

From Micheal Christianson Year 5 From Malaysia
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mirlan

Hello. Plz help me are you restore your community and other features, if ya, plz tell me how...???

Please use plain text.
Contributor
micheal1156

you cannot restore your communitys or facebook on nokia c3-00 you can only download it on nokia ovi store
Please use plain text.
Contributor
micheal1156

[ Edited ]

Ok i will tell you how to download ovi store,communities and other features on your nokia c3-00 you have to download ovi store on your computer or laptop after downloading it you must now download ovi suite on you laptop or pc after downloading it you can send the app that you download on your nokia c3-00 by bluetooth or USB data cable.

Moderator: We have removed the link on your post as it had no relevance to the topic.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Boof_oo

i used Nokia Suite 3.2 and it says that  "PC suite settings file is missing from the phone" !... icant update my phone.. why?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Boof_oo

"somethings gone wrong" it says when i click the sofware updates in Nokia Suite in my pc.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
orpee2k2

Your pc will not install ur C3 with nokia pc suit. Download Nokia Ovi Suite for pc. It's about 81.something mega. You can so many things with it.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
ansh4598

you can see to manual of the phone and you will the steps to do this from the manual. for more information on this, you can refer this.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
iameunayz

it says "i cant add new acount.MEMORY FULL!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
consu78

The same happened to me. When I got off the plane, I turn on muy cellphone and everything was gone away...

the theme become gray and other features gone, and the worse thing that i cant use the internet although i have wifi connection. the goto adres and other menu in the interner gone, the only remaining is

home, browser and web services.

when i click home it says check home page adres

when i click browser, it doesnt work

also the web services

the community,ovi store, and other features gone,

all tones gone, all themes, all games gone, nothing left

So what should I do?

I clicked the Restore Factory settimgs...but everything is like before. Everything is gone..

Anyone could help me? any advice?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
consu78

Hi,

how can I update mu phone? do I have to use the memory card?

Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
Lovevaish

Dear sir,
as per given of all point are too effect on my mobile. As first comment on this list.
As theme games toned massage internet etc.
Kindly do for the same
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ardie

nokia C3-00 restore factory setting result =communities and other features of the phone gone
i need your HELP !! 
please reply:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ardie

sir is it effective that i will reformat the nokia c3 the application that gone will back ?
need ADVICE ! please

Please use plain text.
Pangs

Me too. I also encountered this problem. i accidentally restore factory settings. communities and other features of the phone are gone. I already did the restore factory settings again, updating the firmware via nokia pc suite but nothing happened. please help me on this situation asap. thanks.

Please use plain text.