Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

nokia X2-00 java application problem

Advisor
mostafa7219

nokia X2-00 java application problem

[ Edited ]

hi

I have a problem

when I am opening some java applications on my nokia X2-00 it show this message "Conficting applications."

please help me.

Please use plain text.
Professor
JudaZ

Re: nokia X2-00 java application problem

What programs are you trying to open?

Are you sure its created for and are compatible with your phone model?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
mostafa7219

one of these applications is "Scooldiary.jar"

when i bought my mobile phone it could open this application..but after some weeks it didnt...

i updated my  phone two times ,,and  this problem solved...but again everythings changed and it couldnt open ....

you can find this application from www.mihandownload.com

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
rohit2711ms

I had the same problem with my X2-00 while opening opera mini but then i deleted the program and installed it again,works fine now.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
mostafa7219

[ Edited ]

hi rohit2711ms . please send me ur email address.i want to send u this application .try it in ur phone and report me.please.

Moderator's note:

We have edited your post as it contains your e-mail address. We kindly ask you not to share your personal contact details as it is unwise to publish it publicly on this forum. Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
rohit2711ms

Like i said before did u try to delete and reinstall the application?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
mostafa7219

yes.
I deleted it several times but it did not solved.
Can you inistall ''scooldiary.jar'' and say me that if it works on your nokia X2-00 or not.
Please use plain text.