Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia c2-03 music player..

Contributor
omravi111

nokia c2-03 music player..

where is music player equalizer option in c2-03 like other s40 phones ? i want to set it mannualy..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ebraz2011

Re: nokia c2-03 music player..

hyy is derr any 1 to help us out........i wanna c equalizer in music player of nokia c2-03

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
m1ged

My c2-03 music player stop working 

the phone " unable to open player"

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi m1ged,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Nokia forum.

In order to fix this isue, I would suggest you to perform a hard reset. First of all, back up your data using Nokia Suite (Tools > Back up). Once your data is fully backed up,  type *#7370# on the keypad.  Default lock code is 12345.

Alternatively, you may also check for updates on Nokia Suite (by going to Tools > Updates).

The hard reset will dellete all your personal information, that's why a back up is very important.

If the problem persists, I would invite you to visit your local Nokia care point to get the phone checked, If it needs a repair, it could be done there.

Let us know how you get on and feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,
Pfrancoise

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
gholiaayuz

C'mon man. Everyone gives the same solution"Perform Harddisk reset and update"

But none of the problems will be solved by doing this:cursing:

Please give us a good solution.

Please use plain text.