Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

nokia c2-03 network signal unavailable

Advisor
ajosh
Accepted Solution

nokia c2-03 network signal unavailable

pls, i need help with my c2 03. When i insert a sim card into the sim 2 slot, the sim is detected but no network reception. Ive tried with different sim cards and the same thing happens. The signal comes once in a blue moon and dissappears almost immediately
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
surendhar

Re: nokia c2-03 network signal unavailable

Try to use Operator Selection Manually. Settings > Device > Operator Selection > SIM2 > Manual. If it searches and show you your actual network select it. 

Then try to insert your SIM 1 in the SIM2 slot and check. That will show you whether it is the problem of Network or mobile.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
ajosh

i used the manual setting and was able to see my network but after i select it i get different error messages. after i interchanged the sim cards, the sim on sim2 slot still gives the same problem. i also rest. fact. sett. 'settings only', its still no good.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Hi,

Please update your phone with the latest available sw.

If there is no new sw available  for your phone, it is best to visit Nokia Care Point in your area.

Please go to your local Nokia website to find the service point contacts.

Br

Mahayv

Please use plain text.
Advisor
ajosh

i was going to ask why my phone keeps saying no update available when there is actually an available update. Why? Why? Why? Im not happy.

Travelling 2 d care point would cost me twice d price of the phone, so whats d essence of making such d decision.

I think d update might be of help if i can get it.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
ajosh

i guess nokia doesnt av a solution to my problem.

Concerning d network problem, i restored my phone to factory settings (all). Lost my contacts and msgs.
The problem still persisted for about the next 6hrs, then i started getting a fluctuating network for about 20hrs before i finally got a stable network.
So i can say the problem is solved. But ive avoided running of phone memory based apps that save data.
I want to belive d problem is tied to d memory issue because i can tie when d network problem started to when my ovi store started failling 2 install apps after fully downloading them.

I still need a software update
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Kiranrs143

Hi friends,
actually im happy to sayng that i hav no nw issues with this phone,and also i have good network quality i ever xperienced.Thanks NOKIA.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Kiranrs143

Hi,
Dont 4got 2 backup be4 restoring your phone.
Please use plain text.
AK12345

I used to be a Nokia fan but now I remember why I left them years ago.  I bought the c2-03 and it has not worked since the day of purchase.  Customer service is busy reading scripts and tells me that the phone is not designed to work in any of the six countries I traveled to due to frequency issues.  That applied to the country of purchase.  When challenged, they disconnect the line.  Can anyone help?  I have twice done the factory resets and nothing!!

Please use plain text.