Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia c3 call blocked

Counsellor
mittalshot

nokia c3 call blocked

hiiiiiiiii.,

can I block any number in my nokia c3 to avoid attempting calls from that number.

plz........ Help me............

Please use plain text.
kamalshahid11

Re: nokia c3 call blocked

Hi,

Is nokia support listening??????? I guess the person above and myself would like to know if there is a basic feature of call screening of some sort in nokia c3-00. basic phones line nokia 1200 had this feature of call screening...I guess c3 must be having this feature unless nokia screwed up big time... please reply.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

not for this model if you have had done e search you will see that it has been answered

@kamalshahid11 please note some phones have features and some dont some phones have 3rd party apps available for them such as S60 devices
the C3 is an S40 device with no apps to support the feature.thanks

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
kamalshahid11

Thanks jimmy. I understand when you say that some phones come equipped with different feature sets. But a few things are pretty basic. It's like sending a group of people out in -25C and not letting one of them wear any warm clothes expecting that he/she would not feel any discomfort. Don't know if that analogy sounds right but the point is that some features are to be retained as they are "required" by most users more so in relatively advanced models
Please use plain text.
kamalshahid11

And by screening I don't mean some elaborate black/white list. Just the simple option that doesn't make the phone ring when its from the screened number
Please use plain text.