Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia c3 keypad

Registered Member
Jenny123645k

nokia c3 keypad

my nokia c3 keypad is not working, i may have got it wet, i don't know, but itll turn on, and if i've taken the battery out, itll let me set the date and time, but once i get passed that stage, itll just stay on the homescreen and buzzes when calls and txts come through but the keypad freezes. it'll let me also turn it off but other than that nothing. I dont know what to do? it seems weird the keypad will work for turning it on/off and numbers(date and time) until i get to the home screen....

any help? thanks 

Please use plain text.
Professor
Vangelis290189

Re: nokia c3 keypad

since the buttons work to insert time/date then its a software problem . C3 is an s40 device and I don't know if there is a full reset method except from "reset factory settings" . There should be a way reseting by pressing some keys . because this is hard to find you should go to NCC for them to do the hard job .

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sohaib_awan

I have nokia c3-00... My Full stop, Colon and question mark is not working properly... plz tell me... Is it a software or hardware problem?? :-/

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Hi Sohaib_awan,

Have you updated your phone to the latest firmware available for your device? To do so, check for updates in either Nokia Suite or on your phone itself. Also try restoring the phone to factory settings after performing the update. If either of these still do not work, then it may be a hardware problem, and you will need to take your phone to your local Nokia Care point for them to investigate.

latest version of Nokia Suite: http://nokia.com/nokiasuite

to locate your nearest Nokia Care: http://nokia.com/support

Let us know how you get on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.