Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia c6

Counsellor
konathalalokesh
Accepted Solution

nokia c6

is there any new software developing for c6?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

If you are talking about the C6-00 then probably not. The recent update for that model was likely it's last.

It will not see any further major updates.
Please use plain text.
luckyshabir

Hi I have problem with the touch screen it is not responding. I just updated the software to v 42.0.004.

S/W Version Date: 12-01-2012

Custome Version: 42.0.004.C01.01.

Language Set: 24

Model: C6-00

Type: RM-612

After updation after one week my c6-00 is not usable the touch screen is totally gone.

Please suggest something what can i do now.

Regards

luckyshabir

Please use plain text.
farhadkhan

hello sir can u upgrade nokia c6-00 to the anna please sir i am the old coustomer of nokia from nokia 2112 to nokia c6-00 please sir please.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

The C6-00 cannot be upgraded to anna or belle. You will need to buy a new phone.
Please use plain text.
mohdkhaleelulla

even i have the same problem.. unfortunately one i had paid for physical damage for screen..And now the Nokia Care Says the warranty is expired
Please use plain text.
aref_b

There is definitively a problem with the last software update. **bleep** installing the last update my c6-00 freeze many times a day, no touch screen functions, vibration on all the time and many other things. How I can get the previous software level for this phone? I hate it to replace the battery 10 times a day ....

Software installed:

v42.0.004

12-01-12

42.0.004.c01.01

12-01-12

C6-00

RM-612

thx for help ... aref-b

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

There is no way you can downgrade the version of Firmware ...You may try re-installing the Firmware.. If no change then Back-up data and Soft Reset the phone by dialing *#7370# followed by 12345 (Default code unless changed by you..) when prompted. Be warned that this will erase all data from the Phone memory. You will have to restore data as well as some of the applications may need re-installation..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Umesh_bhatia

hi, i also faces same problem just after purchacing. Nokia care say warranty is expired n shop keeper i will replace it with 1000 more... Nokia care is fraud in my case. I will never purchase nokia again. I suggest same to all.
Please use plain text.
rashed0109

broo on my c6 00 raging thunder is not open after correct instalation & its rm is RM-624.

what shuld i do

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Vojta98

But both Suite and PC Suite say that Belle IS available for C6-00. I've seen this at two most recent updates for these programs (wonder why they say PC Suite is NOT developed when there were min. 2 updates for it during this year...).
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rohanpatil

sir ,

my nokia c6 mobile display stip does not working.

hoe much should i pay to cxare centre

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Check here

Please use plain text.
Azrul_jul

Dear all,

could somebody help me please???

i cannot even open my camera application. At the same time, I also cannot play my 3gp video.

please advise what should I do???

thanks in advance...

Please use plain text.
urstruly1c

Hey Guys....
Help me get to updated for v42.0.004 as I can't geting update results no updates found and remains to v41 http://imgur.com/5AfMDOX.jpg
Please use plain text.
musica

Hi Urstruly1c,

Availability of the update is affected by several factors including existing Nokia device firmware version, country and operator. In your case, this maybe due to one of this factors. Thus, there's no available update for your phone.

If you checked it using the phone itself, you can try checking it using Nokia Suite which you can download from here: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/nokia-suite/

If this would not be of any help, your best bet is to bring the phone to a Nokia Care Point to install the latest update on your phone: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/.
Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.