Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: nokia e7-00 wifi restart my phone

Advisor
basha_usop

nokia e7-00 wifi restart my phone

i have a problem about my nokia e7-00 wifi...when i turn on my wlan and search, it will restart automatically...same with bluetooth, when i try to on bluetooth, nothing happen and idle....i dont know what to do know

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Hey Basha_usop,

Welcome to the Nokia forums.

Please try and perform a soft reset using code *#7780# security code 12345 by default if prompted.

If this does not solve the issue, Please plug your device into Nokia Suite via USB, create a device backup and reinstall the phone software.

I hope you get your issue solved, let me know if you need further support.

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
basha_usop

thanks sheldrick..

but,

still, same problem occurs....

when searching WLAN, its restart...

this happen after i upgrade to belle...

i dont care enough about bluetooth, but i really need wifi

:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Did you try reinstall the phone software yet?
Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
basha_usop

reinstall belle 3 times already but result still the same... :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

try performing a soft reset on your phone... settings-reset factory defaults... or type *#7780#
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
basha_usop

[ Edited ]

yup.. i've done reset my phone.. and reinstall again, but still same... i turn on my wlan and it keep searching until restart...and when i turn on my bluetooth, nothing happen...bluetooth still idle...is it because my motherboard or bug from belle?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Hi Basha,

Yes it looks like a hardware issue, I suggest taking your device to a care point to be inspected.

Sheldrick

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

[ Edited ]

In that case I think you need to take it to your local Nokia Care point. Quite probably this is a hardware issue.

Edit:- Beaten to it :smileyhappy:

If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
basha_usop

but before i upgrade to symbian belle, i can use bluetooth and wlan easily when i use symbian anna
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Professorn

I am having the same problem, before latest update (111.040.1511), Bluetooth and WiFi worked as it should, after the update both WiFi and Bluetooth stopped working and WiFi reboots the phone when ever turned on.
And besides that it has a higher battery usage than before the update, the battery won't last 8 hours... IDLING!?

I mean come on Nokia, W T F ??? Don't **bleep**ing make a update to a downgrade, EMBARRASSING!!
Please use plain text.