Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia n8 assign contact picture error

demonman

nokia n8 assign contact picture error

my problem is that i assigned an image to one of my contact, after doing this my phone is displaying the same caller image to every non-caller imaged contact whenever i receive call from them or call them. The picture doesn't display when i open the contact details, this happens only when i receive or call to any of my non-imaged caller contacts. I don't know how to solve this problem. Please help.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

Did you try removing and re-adding the image ?

..Though it should not make any difference, but if you are adding the photo under the option available in Contacts then try the other way..i.e. open the Image and under its option of Use Image --> add to contact and see if it really makes any..

Please use plain text.
demonman

yes i did. this is not helping. i re-assigned an image to one of my contact and that image is displaying on every non-imaged caller whenever i received calls from them or call them. is my phone effected by virus??
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

What happens if you assign another image to some other contact that is displaying the wrong image ?

Please use plain text.
Professor
hpholm

Nah, it's not a virus, but what about Settings -> Themes -> Call image - is the checkmark in the "Theme image"?

Please use plain text.
demonman

that image was showing on every non-caller imged contact. i restored the factory defaults and this worked.

Please use plain text.