Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia n8 disk error

satyam_9452

nokia n8 disk error

Having same problem.. Nokia n8 disk error. Data cannot read and write. Plzz tell me how can i solve this.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Betreff: nokia n8 disk error

Did you consider the Nokia Software Recovery Tool already?

Please use plain text.
satyam_9452

yes.. But my mass memory is not working.. When i connect with my pc only two are shown.. 1 phone memory and 2 memory card. And mass memory is not show. Please tell me the proper solution.
Please use plain text.
satyam_9452

i mean two memories are shown
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]

If the tool did not help, did you try the three-button reset method already? While the phone starts-up, you hold the menu-volume(down)-camera buttons.

Please use plain text.
satyam_9452

yesterday i try that.. But same problem continues,
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Hardware issue? There you go …

Please use plain text.
satyam_9452

tell me exact solution..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]

The mass-storage in your phone is like any mass-storage (your hard-disk, your SIM, your microSD): After a certain amount of writes, they fail. If your hardware (mass-storage) does not work, you have to repair it. Officially, only a Nokia Care Centre is able to do that. Furthermore, they double-check whether it is really a hardware fault. Therefore, you have to give your phone to your dealer, who sends it over to a local but genuine Nokia Care Centre.

Because the price of a Nokia N8, on second-hand market, is that low as it is, you might face a total financial loss that way.

Please use plain text.
satyam_9452

ok.. Will u please tell if i can change my mass memory so how amount i have to pay for that.
Please use plain text.
satyam_9452

i mean how much amount i have to pay
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

we are a user to user forum only, so only Nokia Care will be able to advise you on costs and things like that mate
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.