Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia n93i camera problems :(

Contributor

nokia n93i camera problems :(

hi, i recently bought a nokia n93i (about 3 days ago) and its pretty cool especially the camera, but lateley i cant use it. when i swithch to picture/video mode the screen goes black and white trips looking like a codebar (example) ( and i cant do anithing. if someone had this problem and solved it please tell me, i dont wanna go yet to the service. ps: i cant use the camera even with photorite or other camera software
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
babdi

Hooliganstar

Try doing the following :
1) Reset the phone to factory default by keying *#7370# after backing up data
2) Upgrade the firmware to 20.0.084 using Nokia software updater.Ensure the battery is fully charged
If my post has helped you please click the white star on the right
Please use plain text.
Contributor

exacly what i did. i found the reset code here on the forum and i did it but when i tryed to update it says that there is no update available for my phone :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Contributor

i cant update because it tells me that i have the latest firmware... 11.0.9... (something like this dunno for sure)
if u know other way how to update or how to reinstall the firmware tell me please im not regreting anithyng i have the phone for 4-5 days and i got nothing to lose..
Please use plain text.
Contributor

can someone send me the update files ? is there any way to update the fw withouth the NSU ?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
babdi

Hooliganstar
You should be able to update using a NSU. Since you are unable to do it, I suggest you take it to your nearest Nokia care. I believe your piece is under warrenty
If my post has helped you please click the white star on the right
Please use plain text.