Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia x3 slide phone software update

newuser31555

nokia x3 slide phone software update

Hello All,

I am temporary using my nokia x3 whilest nokia 500 is being repaired. I noticed today that the nokiasuite is asking me to update my nokia x3 slide. I had the phone over a year now and it is out of warranty. I am afraid to update the phone even if I back it up incase it buggers up and is rendered useless. Any advice in a simple format as I am a technophobie. My electronic mail address is applemac125@hotmail.com

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: nokia x3 slide phone software update

If you are happy with the current performance, you need not update the Firmware. The ONLY bug that is removed by this update is... there were lots of reports of some Log Entries not getting deleted (..as one reported by myself over here ). No other changes observed..So if you are worried about something going wrong then you may skip it..

Please use plain text.