Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: please i need a help

Contributor
sonio72
Accepted Solution

please i need a help

hello people, i had a problem with my E7 while i was trying to update to Symbian belle, it was up to date is only the belle that i don't have. along the line my phone went off all the screen is black, i tried to reboot it,is not responding, is only vibrates nothing shows on the screen, please any help, what must i do to restore it, as of now is not working,is only just six months old, it is no longer communicating with my pc, it is only blinking lights if u plug it to pc or if u charge it, PLEASE ANY HELP? 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
rich

You may want to put your query to the E-Series board rather than Windows Phone. Othere may have already have discussed this. So also, try a search on that board.

/t5/Eseries-and-Communicators/bd-p/communicators

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

Try reading this, if all else fails , a Nokia Care Point may be able to re-install the firmware or repair the phone !

/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Recovering-from-a-failed-firmware-update/td-p/398147

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@sonio72

If update process fails at just the wrong time device is left with a black screen in "flashing mode" but is recoverable by visiting a Nokia Care Point. Think that you will find upon E7 that either holding power button down for 8 seconds until 3 vibrations felt to switch device off or three key depressed power on "hard reset" won't kick it out of this mode unfortunately.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sonio72

thanks for the reply

thanks so much aspergerguy, i have tried but it wasnt help i appreceiate 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sonio72

thanks for d advice

thanks carman58, i have read it but am unlucky, i followed the instruction it doesnt work for me, i appreciate 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sonio72

thanks rich, i have read it and there is people having the same problem like , me the only solotion is nokia care point. thanks i appreciate

Please use plain text.