Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: problem with backup restore. it deleted my mes...

pravinnavle

problem with backup restore. it deleted my messages and want them back.

hello guyz. really need your help. I  have a nokia 5233 phone and the problem is that when i restored a backup today which i created  nearly 3 months ago it deleted all my current messages and restored back my phone to the messages which were there 3 months ago. but after the restoration of this backup i created a new one which didnt had any data. so it was empty. but when i try to restore from my other memory card my messages dont get restored. it doesnt restore nything at all. how do i get my messages back or where can be the backup file located in my other memory card. is there any software which can help me get back my messages?? please also provide the link to that software. will be too much thankful to you all.  I AM ALSO ATTACHING A PICTORIAL REPRESENTAION OF THE SAME TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: problem with backup restore. it deleted my messages and want them back.

Not sure if THIS is helpful !!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
faizu

Re: problem with backup restore. it deleted my messages and want them back.

hey i have e75 and same problem with me. i restored a backup and it erased all my existing messages. can i get those messages by any means. its very important. help plzzzz. i tried fexplorer but it didnot support my phone

Please use plain text.