Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

problem with my touch screen of c2 02!!!!

Registered Member
spranay007

problem with my touch screen of c2 02!!!!

hi guys

i have recently purchased a c2 02 and i am facing prodlem with its touch!!!

when i unlock it sometimes its touch works and sometimes not !!!!

i have also restored its factory settings but still no effect !!!!!

can any one plz help me!!!!:smileysad: 

Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: problem with my touch screen of c2 02!!!!

Check that the software is up to date.
if its an ongoing issue return it to point of purchase with your receipt or a nokia care point

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
sreejidhu

i also purchased c2-02 recently.im also getting same problems.especialy for touch screen its very hard touch not simple to use and sometimes it wont work for long time and system is littlebit slow as well.

sreejidhu

[ Edited ]

can you provide a good solution from your expert on this ?i need a quick respons from your experts:smileyhappy:

Contributor
Gagan_the_dude

Dude!
In calibration settings when we have to touch at the center of the dot , dont touch with your thumb. Touch it with the tip of 1 st finger (i.e next after the thumb)
just below from ur nail & save the settings. . . Now touch will respose quckly. . .

Hope it help u,
Happy 2 Help

g.d dude