Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: "Conflicting Items. Show them?" in Nokia C2-01

Avinaba

"Conflicting Items. Show them?" in Nokia C2-01

The following message is displayed when I run third party apps. And even some apps. By nokia. And it does not support whatsapp. Shows invalid app. Please Help?
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

[ Edited ]

Hi Avinaba,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

WhatsApp is not available for the C2-01 and from your post it seems you may be trying to install apps outside the Nokia Store. It is advised to use the Nokia Store to install apps as this way you will know f an app is actually available for and compatible with your device.

At this point it may be a good idea to do a fresh install of your C2-01 by doing a full reset and re-install of the system software.

• First create a backup of your phone's contents in Nokia Suite (Tools/Backup). When asked de-select the option to backup settings.
  • Reset the C2-01 by dialing *#7370# followed by the security code 12345 to reset. When complete go through the Device First Use setup to set date and time correctly.
  • After the reset check for and install any updates available in Nokia Suite. It is advised to re-install the latest system software when offered to do so in the update screen which can be found by selecting the green icon with the arrow.
  • When finished restore the backup in Nokia Suite (Tools/Restore)
  • You can now download your apps from Nokia Store. Paid apps can be found in the MyStuff section.

Hope this helps,

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Avinaba

Well,thank you for your suggestion. But many apps downloaded from nokia store shows conflicting items message. For eg. The recent update of the ezreader doc pdf reader lite.( I dont know whether other users have faced such problem,but the problem may be genuine)
And in the Whatsapp official site the minimum system req. Mentioned for s40 devices is
"S40 OS" and "unlimited data plan". Nokia C2-01 meets system requirements but does not support it.
Please use plain text.
Ruggety

Please i mistakenly forgot my security code for my C2-01. I want to know if there is any way through which i can use to obtain it without FLASHING. Please, i can't use a new sim case with my phone.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
holarwahy

in nokia asha 210 dual sim, i noticed that there are some apps the phone can function with so when u download app like ovi chat or twitter it says conflicting item when opened , pls fix this
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
holarwahy

pls am not satisfied with the version of nokia asha 210 dual sim , the phone is so slow and cant funtion perfectly with any app above the size of 1mb
Please use plain text.