Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

"Error in Connection" problem in Nokia X2

prajyot_tingare

"Error in Connection" problem in Nokia X2

Hi..

On 17thof Oct i purchased Nokia X2 from the market.

I am getting "Error in Connection" message again and again, after three four successive trials i am able to call. While if someone wants to call me he/she  getting message "Out of Coverage area". But in the both cases i am within the network and my mobile display shows full network.  

On 4th Nov i submited my handset to Nokia care.  For two days they tried on there own to solve the problem. But they fails. And then they send mobile to the company. After 10 days i got my handset back  but the same problem was present in the phone.

So again 25th Nov i submitted my handset to nokia care. For two days they tried on there own to solve the problem, but they fails. And then they send mobile to the company(on 28th Nov)After 8 days i.e.. on 8the  Dec i got my handset back with the same problem.

Now again on 8th Dec i submitted my handset to Nokia care.

By above process i observed following point:

1. The Nokia care people and the Nokia company service station doesn’t know what is mean by "Error In Connection " problem.

2. The level of testing the handset is very poor. Even  two times company people fails to solve and debug the problem.(i don’t know what will happened  in third time).

3.  How they send handset without proper testing.

How should i trust on nokia, if I am getting this problem again and again

So, if any Nokia people read this message Please contact me..if you really care the people.

I have all the document from the date of purchasing.

Prajyot

Please use plain text.