Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

reset factory setting

Registered Member

reset factory setting

hello can someone please tell me how to reset my nokia 9300 to factory settings thank you.
Please use plain text.
Professor
bigguy

Re: reset factory setting

have you tried performing a hard reset and formatting your communicator? Remove and replace the battery and when the screen starts and the hands appear press Ctrl+shif+F keys together for a few seconds then follow the on screen prompts - remember to back up your data first as this will all be lost during the process.
Please use plain text.

Ctrl+shif+F keys this is not working
pls help me

raam
Please use plain text.

IAM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. I WANT TO RESET MY NOKIA 9300 TO FACTORY SETTING. PLEASE HELP.

ASOJUOBA55

Please use plain text.

ANYTIME I WANT TO OPEN OR WRITE TEXT MESSAGES MY NOKIA 9300 WILL BRING UP "SYSTEM: UNABLE TO FIND THE SPECIFIED OBJECT" WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG. WHAT CAN I DO TO CORRECT THIS.

PLEASE HELP.

ASOJUOBA55

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Hayat

Re: reset factory settings

Thanks!! It worked...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cermy

Re: reset factory settings

what was it that worked for you Hayat? please I need same help on my phone