Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

security code for x2-01

pardu
Accepted Solution

security code for x2-01

hi every one i forgot my security code for my x2-01 and i had offed it ....and now by turnning on it it is asking code ..

so plz help me out of this 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Re: security code for x2-01

It can be done only at authorised Nokia Care centre. A proof of purchase will be required.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Bensarp

hi everyone, i want to activate my access code but when i try to put a code on it it tells me code error and its a new phone too. I think it has an inbuilt access code from home so if anyone have an idea please help me out. thanks. its Nokia x2-02
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi Bensarp,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Nokia forum.

Did you try the default code "12345"?

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
ak_briana

Well i can help you all with some tricks from XXX on how to RESET your access code by dialling some #(s).
Step 1: dial *#7328748263373738#
Step 2: Call
Step 3: YOUR SECURITY CODE IS RESET NOW..!!!
Step 4: Default Security code 12345

just comment me if it is working hope i am right thank you
Please use plain text.
kikimat

please it dot work on my x2 nokia

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

kikimat wrote:

please it dot work on my x2 nokia

Did you change the security code of the phone from the default one which is 12345?

If no, you can try rebooting the phone and then leaving it idle for 10-15 minutes. After this, enter the default code.

If yes and you no longer remember it, the option is to bring the phone to a Nokia Care Point to reset the code: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
securitycodex2

your instructions are not working for my mobile. i want device security key guard for nokia x2 model only
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

As always response is the same, you need to visit Nokia Care facility with proof of purchase for it to be reset to factory default value of 12345.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.