Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

signal problem

sansun11

signal problem

hi i m also facing signal problem when i hold the cell in hand automatically signal disappear and error comes as no network. That
swhy i m using head phone when i call someone i purchased e5 on 29 june 2011 whit in 1 week i had give to nokia two times for repair.
I think this nokia E5 is very worst in india
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
thetao

Re: signal problem

I use an E73, and would be surprised if the internal antenna design between the phones is very different.  I have noticed my data connection can disconnect, depending on how I hold the phone (awkward for Skype).  Besides just trying to hold phone a little differently, have you tried putting the phone in a case?  This isn't foolproof, but the extra buffer between the phone and your fingers/face is supposed to help antenna reception.  Worth a try, and make sure you can return the case if it doesn't help.  Good luck.

Please use plain text.