Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

text messages wont send

salogrub05
Accepted Solution

text messages wont send

I can recieve text messages but they wont send from my phone. mode 5230 nuron.

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: text messages wont send

Have you set the Message Centre Number on your phone? if not contact your network for the number and instructions for setting it up.

Please use plain text.
salogrub05

Thanks that worked. also had reset my phone before it worked.

thaks again

Please use plain text.
madmover

hi, we have a nokia 5530 that wont send or recieve texts, any ideas, done the stuff it says in the book, but it wont work, cheers.

Please use plain text.
afaramelli

Hi,

I have a Nokia E52. It has been working fine, but last night for no apparent reason it quit sending text messages. I can still receive text messages, and it'll make phone calls so I know it's not a problem with my provider. Any ideas what this could be? 

Please use plain text.
schu

I have a  Lumia 900 and I am not getting all my text messages nor are other receiving all the mesages I send. I've gone online to view my account activity and it shows the messages were sent or recieved by my phone but they are not showing up on my phone nor are they received by some people I'm sending them to. Any idea what to do? I never know when the texting is working?   Does it have anything to do with the battery saver mose? IT says one can send and receive text when in that mode??

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aloves

hi ,i have nokia E63 in this msg are not sending and the error is msg memory full plz close some application plz help
Please use plain text.
Advisor
papps193

Thats horrible. However. Contact your service provider. I was also facing same problem but now its fine

Parikshit Shah
Please use plain text.
Sage
classic_sis

@Aloves

Save messages or let the messages on phone too much is not good idea.
Niki
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lori4884

Re: text messages wont send nokia 1100

my nokia model no 1100 will not send text messages

Please use plain text.