Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: touch screen problem

Contributor
karthik86

touch screen problem

[ Edited ]

i did not put my moblie in water but they are saying that ur mobile board having moisture so u are not able to claim warrenty so what i do.

Please give the local care number i am in chennai-tamil nadu

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

Have a look HERE ...

BTW for the mobile getting affected by water / moisture you need not put it in water .. Subjecting the phone to sudden temperature difference can affect it ...Humidity and Sweat can also have similar effects ...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
karthik86

so i am not able to claim warranty?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Seems a bit difficult.. but you may try your luck at some other Nokia Care centers to find out whether the explaination given by one is true and the same is repeated by others...

Please use plain text.