Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: what is QT & QT Mobility ? If we upgrade.........

Counsellor
manissmdl
Accepted Solution

what is QT & QT Mobility ? If we upgrade.........

If we upgrade...it......what will happen..............during hard reboot my qt file was lost.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

Qt and qt mobility components are required to run applications/games which are coded using QT
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
manissmdl

how can GET it,if it was lost during hard reboot, can i UPGRADE it or not.......little help more thank u.....
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

[ Edited ]

it has
1.Qt-4.7.403-for-Anna
2.QtMobility-1.2.1-for-Anna
3.QtWebKit-4.8.1-for-Anna
4.QtQuickComponents-1.1-for-Anna
sorry could not find it on official Nokia web sites

Moderators notes: Link removed

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
manissmdl

ok thanks for your help.....................if u get plz post with link................
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
manissmdl

Hello donofworld, i have found it in nokia beta lab page thank u !
Please use plain text.
spicyyboii

i need to download qt and qt mobility ... I searched in net and downloaded qt mobility .. While installation its showing an error that qt is missing continue anyway..now all i want is to install both qt and qt mobility ... So where can i download both of these files
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
djavionics

im not sure if it s the same case as mine, but some insomnia day i started to uninstall everything uninstallable under the app manager of my n97 mini, thinking allright if that is unisntallable it will be okay, not system component. But not, a difference from android s.o where you cannot uninstall factory components or apps, greyes ones. Here you can, i didn t know but then the internet radio app did not start or launch. I uninstall and then using the sw updater saw the available update again and it seems also downloades system components neccessary for internetradio app . Finally it worked again. Also take in account that puzzle with red square are ussually system apps and take care of them czz they are not protected and couldbe unisntalled by mistake. Blue square means jar java apps ussually not neccessary for the correct system work.
Please use plain text.