Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

where is skype?

Advisor
dato22
Accepted Solution

where is skype?

i can't find skype in nokia store (for 701)

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Re: where is skype?

Hi dato22, 

At the moment Skype is unavailable for Symbian Belle. For further information on this, please get in touch with Skype themselves as they will be the ones who can provide you with more details.

Feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards, 

astra2025

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
zaraza

There are a couple of threads dealing with Skype for Belle:

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Nseries-and-Symbian-Smartphones/Skype-is-not-at-all-working-in-Nokia...

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Nseries-and-Symbian-Smartphones/Skype-for-N8/td-p/1484690

Basically you have to download Skype_2.1.23signed.sis, copy it to your phone, and install it manually.

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
svi78

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Skype for Nokia Belle is now available on Nokia Store. The version is same as earlier.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
rupeshme

I have downloaded skype on my 5800 express music. I can login easily to my skype id but when i make a call from skype to my online contact skype close down i have tried on wifi also. It is the problem of software or what plz plz plz plz plz help me I was very thankful to you
Please use plain text.
Sage
classic_sis

@rupesh

Maybe, the app. I read at Skype website, the current version of Skype for Symbian was 2 (April 2011). Skype didn't update it for Symbian.
Niki
Please use plain text.