Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

x3 - 02 problems

Registered Member
karlstein

x3 - 02 problems

I have the x302 for about 1 month now here in UK, the design, features and ease of use cannot be faulted however as seems to reported on this site and many others the reliability of this model is not good.

The main problem is shutting down in mid use and when attempting to restart you are faced with either nothing happening or a plain white flashing screen.  The only way to resolve would seem to be to remove the back of phone and battery, re insert and then it reverts to normal operation - sometimes though you have to go through this operation several times.  As time has gone the failure is becoming more constant.

It is a shame because the features of this model are very good.

Following advice by my local dealer despite already having the latest software they suggested and tried to re install / factory flash - if anything the problem is now worse and they have offered me a replacement but advised only white now available as their black stock has been recalled ?

As I am not keen on the white, they have now offered me a C3 model,

Until they get my replacement its back to my trusty old SIEMENS S68, still working after many years and a lot of use.

My advice would be to anyone who may be considering this model would be to wait until the teething and software probs have been resolved.

When problems sorted - this will be a great phone. MR NOKIA, its in your hands to offer a solution to your customers who have this product.

Regards,

karl

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vargazin_08

Re: x3 - 02 problems

same problem.

I have my vacation in Philippines. I have my stop over in hongkong when coming back to Bahrain. I bought X3-02 in Hongkong Airport yesterday. Having a limited time/stay in hongkong and having a full trust from nokia since Ive been using this brand from the start, that nothing will happen wrong - I didnt check the phone if it is working or not. To my surprise, my NEW NOKIA X3-02 is not working and its not turning on. full charge for 6 hours now and still not working. I dont know now what I will gonna do since I'm here in Bahrain and I bought the phone in Hongkong and there's no way I can go back there just to give back the phone to them.

so can anyone please tell me what shall I do now?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
rmdz

I also have the X3-02 and also had some trouble the phone, the phone would power down by itself once in a while. The sofware design for this phone needs to be redone! please reorganize the menu funtions and put a brightness control for the screen... the volume for the alram clock~~~ is way too loud.... but I have it on min. ahyee~~`

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
x3o2

ihave d same problem.. i HAVE MY X3-02 PHONE..and i found many problems...specially it restarts many times...again and again...id tried to remove the Sd card and everything and then put it in again but nothing happens..how should i do??

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Ask for a New SIM Card from your Operator and try that. One of the reasons for the problem you are facing is an Old SIM ...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
cbhattarai

You might be having problem with your

1. battery slot

2. Display plate(That is an hardware part).

Show it to the store.

Please use plain text.