Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Archived messages

Registered Member
Praharg

Archived messages

Can i restore archived message after restoring backup ??
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi Praharg,

Welcome to the Forum.

In order to provide you help, could you give us more details?  Did you save your messages on Nokia suite?  Which phone are you using?

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Praharg

I am using Nokia X3-02 and nokia suite doesnt save archived messages . I have tried it . Please help .
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Nokia suite saves messages stored in phone memory.  I would suggest you to move these archived messages in phone memory.

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Praharg

Archived messages are already saved in phone memory . And it doesnt show option to move to inbox .
Please use plain text.