Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C3-00 YouTube WiFi

Contributor
coneyisland

C3-00 YouTube WiFi

can anyone help?

am I able to watch YouTube on my C3-00 via WLAN instead of GPRS, and if so how/what are the settings

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Professor

yes, just choose wifi in the connection pop-up

Please use plain text.
Contributor
coneyisland

I've tried that but it unfortunately still does't work. Thanks for replying

Please use plain text.
Professor

could you explain what happens when you choose wifi in the pop-up ?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
coneyisland

when I use Opera Mini (version 4.2), the browser automatically closes down when I press play (to play a video), as does Nokia Browser (version 1.5.0). When I use the internet on my phone, the video actually does not play, although it has a play/pause button and it shows me the lengh (time) of the video.

thanking you in advance if you can help :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Professor

sounds like your wifi access point is preventing streaming to work. are you able to check its configurations ? or use different wifi access point ?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
coneyisland

What my settings are, are: Settings-Configuration-Personal Settings-My Web.

Internet-Web Settings-Configuration settings-Configuration-Personal Settings. The 'account' says My Web.

I have selected ask first in the connectivity WLAN options and when needed in the Packet Data connection

Settings-Configuration-personal config. in the default config. settings-Default in all apps.

Yet Youtube still doesn't work with WiFi

Please use plain text.
Professor

I meant wifi access point settings

did you try other wifi networks ?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
coneyisland

I'll try another another WiFi network. I'll let you know how I get on. Thanks a million for your help so far

Please use plain text.