Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: HOW TO DELETE PHONE NO. RECORD IN CALL DIVERT

HOW TO DELETE PHONE NO. RECORD IN CALL DIVERT

Hi! Please help me, I have recently activated a call divert if the phone is not answered. My problem is, when I deactivate this function. The record of the phone number that I have used is still appearing, how do I delete this record?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Which phone are you using?

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.

N-82
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Menu > Tools > Settings > Phone > Call divert > Voice calls > If not answered > Activate > To voice mailbox.

Most networks don't allow you to deactivate altogether the call divert is no answer, so setting it to divert to your voice mailbox just puts things back to their defaults.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
nahuelrv

He/she is not asking how to divert a call. He/she is asking how to delete the phone records list in the call divert.

The only way it worked for me was replacing the SIM card with another one and then put the first SIM back.

Nahuel
Nokia 5165 / 1100 / 6560 / 6131 / 5130 / E71 / C6-00 / C7 / E7-00 (My 9th Nokia)
Please use plain text.
Contributor
skhorchid

Thank the trick worked ok, I had the same problem, many thanks
Please use plain text.
Contributor
skhorchid

Thank You the trick worked and removed the phone listing fromthe call divert, I had the same problem.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

how to delete phone No record in call divart ?

in Nokia X3-00

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Did you try the 'trick' mentioned in Message 5 above ?

Please use plain text.